wine/dlls/comctl32 listview.c

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at
Tue May 6 15:36:31 CDT 2003

This patch made the search result listview of emule work. The one I
sent to Dimitrie was based on that msdn page :

and on the source code of emule.

I am wondering if this patch broke something or triggered a new bug ?
However I am sure that this code was needed because the
CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT message was never sent.

Dimitrie, what's your viewpoint ?