opengl32 patch to make StarTrek Elite Force II Demo work

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue May 6 15:43:20 CDT 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:21:18PM +0200, Dr. Uwe Girlich wrote:
> The patch adds the function wglGetExtensionsStringARB() in the opengl32 dll.
> The Quake III Arena based game "Star Trek Elite Force II Single Player Demo"
> uses this function, even if it does not exist, which results in an exception.

Uwe, could you try the following patch :

   http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2003/05/0043.html

It's not comitted yet to CVS (it should be soon I hope :-) ) but it should
work the same as yours (and be a bit better for some games who actually
check the return value of the call).

                     Lionel

PS: I wonder why two patches for exactly the same issue (which is here for a
    long time) came in the space of two days :-)

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/