spam protection on mailing list archives

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed May 7 10:35:40 CDT 2003

I configured the mailing list archives to obfuscate emails now. All new
messages will have this. It is a simple form of protection at the
moment. It simply changes the emails to this:
jnewman_at_codeweavers.com.

I don't think this may be enough protection however. I can go one step
further just make the emails totally invalid. something like
jnewman at email.domain.hidden

I'm in favor of the later option. Anyone have opinions on this.

Note this only affects new posts, for old posts in the archives, I will
write a script that does the same.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.