Adding a new DLL question

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Thu May 8 17:03:30 CDT 2003

I now managed to get my DLL accepted by the wine framework. Now I wanted to
know how it's best to proceed.

Currently I have created the directories for w95inf32 with the spec file and a
c file. I also added the directory to autoconf.ac and to dlls/Makefile.in so
that it gets recogniced by wine. The c file is currently empty and contains
only the skeleton of the exported functions from the DLL.
Shall I submit this already to wine or is it prefered that I try to add some
functionality first? I don't know how long it will take until I can get some
working code on this because I need to reverse engineer the code. I haven't
found any usefull information about the exported functions so far.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)