NPTL auto detection

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Fri May 9 18:08:47 CDT 2003

If I remember correct, there were reports from people complaining about
wine not running with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set, and --with-nptl fixed the

It wont work for all people that way.

> > Hmm, let me guess, you have two binaries and a shell script to
> figure out
> > which one to run?
> That's the idea yes; actually it's two sets of libraries and a script
> that tweaks LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :