W95INF32.DLL added to wine

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 10 16:00:01 CDT 2003

I just sent the patch for adding the w95inf32 dll to the wine sources. I hope
that the patch script is ok. I used diff -u for the tree, but I was not so
sure about on how to do the new directory. I was following the instructions on
WineHQ concerning the files, but it is nowhere mentioned if a new directory
will be automatically created, so I trust this is enough.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)