Dependancies question ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue May 13 05:38:22 CDT 2003

Hi,

Today I removed my sane binaries (scanner program) since my CVS
repository is too old.
I made a "./configure" to disable the sane support in Wine.

Surprisingly, after this "make depend && make" recompiles EveryThing in
my tree.
I dont understand why, almost no program relies on twain_32.dll.so,
 so could someone shed some light here ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.