load_dll problem

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed May 14 16:57:31 CDT 2003

On 14 May 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> No, '.' is wrong. The correct path is "wherever the application puts
> its dlls". Obviously there's no general solution for that, it's up to
> the app to set things up properly.

Right -- '.' is obviously not the right answer. Regardless, we need
to save this problem, I can't run Winelib apps no more.

I see two possibilities:
  1. Look in the same dir as the .exe.so for the .dll.so
  2. Fix the constructor thing properly, and avoid the wrapper

For 2, I'm not even sure what we need to do. You promissed some liker
magic and eblow greese some time ago, but other than that...

--
Dimi.