[FYI] SourceForge stats

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu May 15 12:46:44 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
> On Thu, 15 May 2003, Vincent Béron wrote:
>

>>More seriously, the machine I intended to use for RH9 has some HD
>>problems (IBM 75GXP, not dead yet, but in critical condition). So it
>>will be a couple weeks probably for me to get a replacement part.
>

> That's too bad -- we really need RH9 packages. I have a RH9 box, I
> can compile stuff if you give me the .spec files + instructions.

I, know, but the devil's in the details :( It'll be a couple round
trips, with "does it works now?" back and forth. The biggest problem I
had in the one day I could use it was a weird difference in needed
dependancies (libntdll.dll.so was listed as required, but not provided,
so the package didn't want to install. RH8 gets it correctly though).

In the mid-time, I can try to get a 8.4GB back from another machine
(just need to do a proper backup before), so I can return to it quickly.

Vincent