OLE clipping

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri May 16 05:51:36 CDT 2003

D'oh, I forgot to mention - this test case only demonstrates the bad
clipping when you switch virtual desktops for some reason. My actual app
suffers when you switch apps using alt-tab as well. I suspect it's
affected by system speed etc, so it might not be dupable at all :(

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center