Lotus Notes and wine and RedHat 9

Joe Squire wiresquire at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 01:12:57 CDT 2003

Thanks for your responses. Sorry I didn't reply earlier - been travelling.

I noticed the latest wine newsletter that this may be fixed already in the
CVS builds
( http://www.winehq.org/index.php?issue=170#Lotus%20Notes%20Breakage )

I will try installing that on the weekend and let you know how I get on.

Cheers
Joe