Lotus Notes and wine and RedHat 9

Joe Squire wiresquire at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 01:12:57 CDT 2003

Thanks for your responses. Sorry I didn't reply earlier - been travelling.

I noticed the latest wine newsletter that this may be fixed already in the
CVS builds
( http://www.winehq.org/index.php?issue=170#Lotus%20Notes%20Breakage )

I will try installing that on the weekend and let you know how I get on.

>From: Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
>To: Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
>CC: Joe Squire <wiresquire at hotmail.com>, wine-devel at winehq.com,
>Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de>
>Subject: Re: Lotus Notes and wine and RedHat 9
>Date: 12 May 2003 10:02:10 +0100
> > Hallo,
> >
> > it boiled down that Andi added a lot of functions in the user32 spec
> > with no implementation provided. These functions are mostly only
> > in recent windows version, and Notes has to cope with these functions
> > available. But as we added them in the spec file, this request will be
> > granted, but later fails when this function should be executed.
> >
> > I notified Andi, but got no feedback so long.
>Perhaps a patch should be sent that comments out these functions in the
>spec file until there are implementations of them?
>Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
>QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to
worry about losing your Hotmail account. Go to