Function forwarding in DLL

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 17 16:03:54 CDT 2003

I noticed that some functions from w95inf32 are similarily named and already
implemented in setupx.dll. For some functions even the arguments are the same.
So I wanted to try if this works when I simply forward the function to setupx.
I looked into other spec files on how this is done but when I try to compile
it then I get a compile error:

make[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/data2/home/gerhard/src/wine/dlls/w95inf32'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../dlls/libsetupx.def', needed by
`w95inf32.spec.c'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/data2/home/gerhard/src/wine/dlls/w95inf32'
make[1]: *** [w95inf32] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/data2/home/gerhard/src/wine/dlls'

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)