How long for a patch?

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at
Sat May 17 17:37:39 CDT 2003

On 17 May 2003 15:29:07 -0700, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:

>I'd prefer that you write a bit more code before including it. Because
>we are using builtin by default now, a stub only dll is going to break
>every app that uses it.

ok. I was assuming this, so I didn't ask earlier. I only submitted this
because I was asking before and somebody said I should submit it anyway
because it is better to have it in the tree and somebody might improve on it.

Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)