How long for a patch?

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 06:45:46 CDT 2003

> Is there any "really" good solution to this which is
> better than having to
> submit complete, finished and fire proof DLL
> implementations? ;-)

How about having a compilltion define for a "release
build" where it would not build dlls that are really
new but with out that switch/config it will compile
witch means releases will not have them but developers
versions will have then as they are only good for
developers while new (of course some users compile
from cvs like developers so we need to note that in
all docs and mailing list if we do)

I seen something like this in other programs...

Anyway,
Just a thought,
Hatky.