wine/ dlls/winedos/Makefile.in dlls/winedos/.c ...

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 06:53:08 CDT 2003

> Wine doesn't support native VXD. But you can replace
> a native VXD with a
> builtin. But then you must rewrite the VXD.

1. So why did they move VXD's to dos?
2. Do native VXD's in wine load for every windows
version defined?
3. Do you mean a messy rewrite or just compilling with
the winelib?
4. Since it's kind of a driver I get wine will never
support real ones, not in the near fauter, right?
5. Was supporting real windows drivers ever came up? I
know that if something like this would of been done it
wouldn't be it wine but I wander, is there such a
project?