wine/ dlls/winedos/Makefile.in dlls/winedos/.c ...
hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 06:53:08 CDT 2003
> Wine doesn't support native VXD. But you can replace
> a native VXD with a
> builtin. But then you must rewrite the VXD.
1. So why did they move VXD's to dos?
2. Do native VXD's in wine load for every windows
3. Do you mean a messy rewrite or just compilling with
4. Since it's kind of a driver I get wine will never
support real ones, not in the near fauter, right?
5. Was supporting real windows drivers ever came up? I
know that if something like this would of been done it
wouldn't be it wine but I wander, is there such a
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
More information about the wine-devel