TAB doesn't work for controls anymore

Vitaliy Margolen wine-patch at
Sun May 18 12:54:36 CDT 2003

I am looking into it. It looks odd, but windows, at least Win2k, does return
always! But there is something more going on here. Windows checks for wParam,
and if it's not null adds 0x4 to some window/class flag. If this flag is set,
control does not react to [ENTER].

I'm trying to find out what this flag is and what wParam is, since it is
"currently unused" according to MSDN.

Here is a part of code from windows:

if (wParam) wnd[0x62] |= 0x4;

Vitaliy Margolen