TAB doesn't work for controls anymore

Vitaliy Margolen wine-patch at kievinfo.com
Sun May 18 12:54:36 CDT 2003

I am looking into it. It looks odd, but windows, at least Win2k, does return
DLGC_HASSETSEL | DLGC_WANTCHARS | DLGC_WANTARROWS | DLGC_WANTMESSAGE
always! But there is something more going on here. Windows checks for wParam,
and if it's not null adds 0x4 to some window/class flag. If this flag is set,
control does not react to [ENTER].

I'm trying to find out what this flag is and what wParam is, since it is
"currently unused" according to MSDN.

Here is a part of code from windows:

if (wParam) wnd[0x62] |= 0x4;
return DLGC_HASSETSEL | DLGC_WANTCHARS | DLGC_WANTARROWS | DLGC_WANTMESSAGE;

Vitaliy Margolen