TAB doesn't work for controls anymore

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun May 18 17:40:37 CDT 2003

I was thinking about this too. AS far as Russia's laws go, they de permit reverse
engineering for a propose of interoperability when there is not enough information
provided. Besides, how else could you find this "undocumented features"? I would even
say "completely opposite from what documentation say".