seh_try_macros2-00

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon May 19 02:16:19 CDT 2003

On May 17, 2003 05:17 pm, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
>   Depending on how much we want to rely on this, we now need g++ for a
> working wine.  Perhaps, this is inevitable and we shouldn't worry about it.
> Presumably, there are some known caveats to mixing C++ and wine?

I have to agree with Alexandre on this one: there doesn't seem to be a
need to add such requirements to Wine, as here we control the code, we
should just use the macros we have.

I am personally more concerned about Winelib apps. There the code is
written, and it's probably not easy (and for sure undesirable) to
change. There I think it's reasonable to compile with -fexceptions
if you do use SEH. Can we solve the problem (even partially) in that
context?

--
Dimi.