Bugzilla Upgraded

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon May 19 10:08:45 CDT 2003

I personally liked the idea of restricting access to login accounts.
But, Dimi is right, we need to be able to link to bug reports from other
pages. So, the restricted access is now disabled in bugzilla.

Also, there has been reports of some bugs loosing descriptions. Since
the upgrade process is not reversible there is not much I can do about
it. So this is a call for everyone to go through and check the bugs you
submitted. If there is no desc, please re-enter one in the bug report.
Don't submit them to me, I'll just ignore requests to fix individual
bugs.

Also, don't ask me to add anything to the bugzilla code. If you want a
feature in bugzilla, submit it to the main bugzilla page at:
http://www.bugzilla.org/
If they include your feature I will put it in when the next stable build
of bugzilla comes out. The most I will do is customize the look and feel
via the new bugzilla template system. Any other changes I do always get
lost when I upgrade to newer bugzilla builds.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.