Bugzilla Upgraded

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon May 19 11:47:27 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On May 19, 2003 12:31 pm, Dan Kegel wrote:
>
>>I've got SpamAssassin, and it's not enough.  Just now I checked
>>my email, and in the 12 hours since last I checked it, I got about
>>50 spams that made it *through SpamAssassin*.
>

>>From other reports on the list, I'm almost sure these are not comming
> from wine-harvested emails. You can easily do a wine at kegel.com. I'd
> be curious to see how much spam you get on than email alone, if you
> post it only on wine-*@winehq.org and Wine Bugzilla.

I can certainly create a wine at kegel.com, but my Aunt Tillie can't,
and she might well want to file a bug report without getting innundated.
Also, switching identities every time I want to post to Wine mailing
lists is something I probably can't remember to do.  (I know my limits.)

Since you're advocating the idea, could you try it out and post
the results?  Just use wine-dpaun at rogers.com or something like that
every time you post to a wine list for the next few months, and
let's see whether you get any spams at that address.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com