Bugzilla Upgraded

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon May 19 15:36:16 CDT 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 03:03 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Again, there is no evidence of wine-devel harvesting.

FWIW, I used my e-mail for some time almost exclusively on wine-devel and
experienced a shockingly low amount of spam for several months.  I was kind
of surprised by it.  OTOH, even if it isn't happening now, I would say it's
safe to assume it will happen sooner or later, and any inconveniences caused
by such changes... well, personally I don't mind tolerating such things, even
if its a preemptive measure.

--
"A just security to property is not afforded by that government,
under which unequal taxes oppress one species of property and

gmt