Wine tech meeting (was: ddraw: load OpenGL at runtime)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon May 19 16:25:24 CDT 2003

Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> from what I see (on the mail activity), it seems that around 8/9pm
> French time (which should be something like 2/3 pm pacific time).
> I favor a Friday (it easier for me if we keep on going quite late :-(,
> but any other day would do if it's a show stopper
>
> please let me know if it's ok for you

In general I think Friday would be fine. Of course I'll be mostly on
vacation for the next 3 weeks starting this Thursday, so I probably
won't be able to make it before a while :-(

But anyway that's a general problem with real-time meetings, there
will never be a day that works for everybody, so I guess we just need
to decide on a day of week and time, and have the meeting with
whomever manages to be around.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com