load_dll problem

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue May 20 03:33:16 CDT 2003

Well, at some point in the next year or two (probably <2 years) I might
well end up doing some pretty extensive hacking on ld and the rtld
(dynamic linker) to support my other project. The glibc team have said
they want these features but have no concrete plans to add them :(

While I'm there, I suppose I could take some extra time to add any
features Wine might find useful at that level - from what I've been told
it seems the lead in time to being able to usefully hack on the glibc
ELF interpreter is high, so put in your requests now.