OLE clipping

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue May 20 06:48:44 CDT 2003

> It would interfere with the order in which the controls are painted. It
> looks like Alexandre committed some z-order and painting related
> patches. Could you give the latest CVS tip a try?

I already did - unfortunately it seems CVS head has caused so many
regrsesions in my app I cannot get to the faulty part of the code
anymore, it crashes before I get there.

I applied this one
(http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2003/05/0259.html) to the tree
I was originally working from, which is now probably about 2 months out
of date, but it appeared to make no difference (except the window now no
longer moves from top to bottom and top again in the z-order).

Were there others it needed/depended on? Or other z-order fixes?

I'm trying to track down how Java does graphics rendering, as disabling
all blitting operations kills IE just fine, but Java somehow survives.
The Java code base is huge but pretty clean and well written, with lots
of good comments.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>