[FYI] SourceForge stats

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue May 20 15:36:46 CDT 2003

Le mar 20/05/2003 à 16:18, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
> On 20 May 2003, Vincent Béron wrote:
> > Actually, it's possible to run something on each commit on sf. I'm not
> > familiar enough with either system (winehq and sf), but it might be
> > possible to coerce the tools to work on sf. The remaining point would be
> > the storage space for all those patches, as IIRC there's a 100MB soft
> > limit on web space usage by each project...
> There's no patch stored anywhere other than CVS -- the tools compute them
> on demand when you access the link. They do support storage of the patch
> for subsequent fast retrieval, but that feature is not used on WineHQ.

Ok, I thought it was generated once (when Alexandre applied it), then
served back when asked for it.

> What about cvsup, do SF export the CVS repository through cvsup?

"Use of rsync, CVSup, etc. with SourceForge.net project CVS services is
not currently supported."

So, no. Only daily tarballs of the whole repository.

Also note that I wasn't advocating such a change, more specifically the
opposite :)