Am I allowed to static link it?

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri May 23 05:38:38 CDT 2003

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, the license is everything compatible, but it is close to impossible,
technically, to static link it!!!

It's a C++ library, and it requires the entire C++ standard stuff. I've
sent a last resort message of despair to ICU4C-SUPPORT, and am starting
to work on FriBiDi interface.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh