load_dll problem

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Fri May 23 10:43:25 CDT 2003

On 23 May 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> That shouldn't matter, it should load the .so even if the
> corresponding .dll doesn't exist, as long as the .so is somewhere in
> WINEDLLPATH. Is the load order configured correctly?

I'm not sure how all this works, but you probably know better.
The load order is b,n which is the default order. If I understand
this correctly, it means it should first try the dllname.dll.so,
and if that's not found, it should try dllname.dll.

One thing's for sure. WINEDLLPATH contains the right directory,
but Wine is not looking for the right file in it. And as I
explained, I can't see how this will work (from the cursory
look I took at it).

--
Dimi.