Agent crashes when sending article

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 24 01:51:52 CDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003 07:52:17 +0200, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>I still cannot reproduce this.
>
>How far does the sending come ? (if I follow the status line I see
>"looking up news.bla.bla", "connecting to news.bla.bla", "sending
>message" and "finished sending message")

It goes all the way trhought. But maybe this makes a difference. When the
dialog appears that it couldn't sent the message, I immediately press space to
dismiss the dialog. I noticed that it didn't always crash when I used the
mouse instead. This scenario works for me almost every time (nine out of ten).
Maybe it's the timing?

>A +relay,+winsock,+seh trace between the <ALT>S and the crash would be
>my starting point here. The seh: trace messages will show when the
>exception occurs.

Can I grep this from the file? If these message are identifyable then it would
be easier for me. Otherwise I'll try it with these.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)