Agent crashes when sending article

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat May 24 07:37:39 CDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003 11:18:32 +0200, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>What dialog? I get after 10 seconds or so a dialog that asks me what to
>do with the message (try again, move to trash, remind me later and one
>or two others). Space does not work there.

If you use a non-existing newsgroup and try to send it, you get first the
online error notification dialog which has only one button. Only after that
you get the the dialog asking what to do with the message.

>It is easier to try again. But may be winsock is not so helpfull, if it
>is the dialog that crashes.

It certainly is not the dialog because this happens also quite frequently when
sending normal email. I only managed to find this scenario which reproduces
this crash reliably.

When sending with the "Send Now" button using the mouse instead of <ALT>-S
this doesn't happen, though.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)