Winedbg questions

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at
Sun May 25 09:58:53 CDT 2003

When I using winedbg why doesn't it show me the sourcecode? It always says
that the source is not availabel through a configured DOS drive. Does that
mean I have to put the files in a path that will be accessible by wineWindows?

When I try to debug agent I set a conditional breakpoint on
WINPROC_CallWndProc. When the condition is hwnd == x then it works. When the
condition is msg == x hten the breakpoint is never triggered, though it should
because the backtrace tells me that the value, I set for the condition, has
been used before that call. Either the backtrace is wrong or somehow winedbg
misses the condition.

Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)