Winedbg questions

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sun May 25 09:58:53 CDT 2003

When I using winedbg why doesn't it show me the sourcecode? It always says
that the source is not availabel through a configured DOS drive. Does that
mean I have to put the files in a path that will be accessible by wineWindows?

When I try to debug agent I set a conditional breakpoint on
WINPROC_CallWndProc. When the condition is hwnd == x then it works. When the
condition is msg == x hten the breakpoint is never triggered, though it should
because the backtrace tells me that the value, I set for the condition, has
been used before that call. Either the backtrace is wrong or somehow winedbg
misses the condition.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)