Application crashes (something to do with OLE 16/32 split)

Uwe Bonnes bon at
Sun May 25 16:33:21 CDT 2003

    Hongli> unimplemented function storage.dll.IStream16_Stat wine:

Try with native storage (--dll storage=n). Mor native dlls in the ole
context may be needed. Otherwise implement this function or get somebody to
implement it. There is still a lot to do in the Ole context...

Uwe Bonnes                bon at