Implement GetProcessPriorityBoost

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon May 26 02:12:27 CDT 2003

> +BOOL WINAPI GetProcessPriorityBoost(HANDLE hprocess,PBOOL pDisablePriorityBoost)
> +{
> + FIXME("(%p,%p): semi-stub\n", hprocess, pDisablePriorityBoost);
> +
> + /* Report that no boost is present.. */
> + *pDisablePriorityBoost = FALSE;
>
> I'm curious whether you need to test for pDisablePriorityBoost != NULL
> before setting its value...

Well, this would need to be tested on real windows.... But well, I would
find it stupid to have a 'no-op' case like that supported (or even used by
applications).

Anyway, this is only used in 'error cases' by DungeonSiege so it's not that
a big deal if it's not committed to the tree.

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/