kernel/file test corrections

Ferenc Wagner wferi at tba.elte.hu
Mon May 26 05:42:11 CDT 2003

Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

> Ferenc Wagner <wferi at tba.elte.hu> writes:
>
>> The following modifications are needed to make the file
>> tests pass under Windows NT 4.0 SP6.  I can not test
>> other versions, please write back if anything is wrong.
>
> I think the values in the test file were checked, probably
> on a Winxx version.  Now you encounter errors on NTXX.

Thanks for responding.  Now I did some research on this.
cvs annotate says that the failing lines come from revision
1.10 (Dmitry's patch of 2002/08/27).  On the other hand,
http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/tests-en.shtml reports all the
test passing on 2003/02/03.  I am totally confused.  Can
cross-compilation case this inconsistency?

                   Any hints appreciated,
                                            Feri.