Building documentation start

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue May 27 09:01:57 CDT 2003

JACK is a sound server, like aRts or esound. It's good for low latency
work but is Linux specific.

I think Wine supports aRts as well, perhaps that should be on the list.

At some point, somebody needs to merge in the improvements TransGaming
made to wininet (their copy of the dll is based on lgpld code) at which
point we'll have a dep (hard? soft?) on OpenSSL too.

Hmm. Can't think of any more at present. There are probably more
though....

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>