Fwd:Re: Sourceforge

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue May 27 10:23:00 CDT 2003

I think we should keep the sidebar links internal to the site. I don't
want those links to take you off site. Its better to have the
download.template, as not ALL of our downloads will be hosted there. Ie,
I want to keep the links to CodeWeavers and Trasgaming as alternate
versions of wine.

We can update that page if you do not feel the wording is strong enough
about OFFICIAL WINE BUILDS. :-)