Problem with compobj.dll.COSETSTATE

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed May 28 10:00:53 CDT 2003

> Question is, as a newbie to wine, how to tell wine, not to use
> ole32.dll.so builtin but ole2.dll native. Rename ole32.dll.so,
> reconfigure and recompile?

Like this:

wine --dll ole32=n whatever.exe

Alternatively, try and implement the missing 16bit function. IIRC
CoSetState is a stub in the 32 bit code as well, it has little practical
value, so a simple stub function would solve this problem.

Bear in mind using native code as shown above may mean you need a
Windows license. I have no idea what the licensing is for the MS OLE
dlls.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>