Wine folks interested in a CHM spec?

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at
Wed May 28 12:21:23 CDT 2003

Mike Hearn wrote:

>Unfortunately, it seems KWQ is mostly MacOS specific. It's written in
>Objective C++, a language I didn't even suspect the existance of until I
>read the sources. Example:

>As if C++ wasn't hard enough to read already!
On a 100% unrelated note, and since this list does not have LKML's
faschist charter, I'll go really OT and mention that Objective-C was
developed parallel to C++, so any attempts to claim that it was
redundant are a little hind-site oriented. Major IIRC disclaimer here,
of course.

Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant
Home page & resume -