Wine folks interested in a CHM spec?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 15:30:02 CDT 2003

> b) it'd be based on either khtml or mozilla. not starting a new
> rendering engine.

Mozilla is going to be the way to go if Demi can get the gecko to build and work as a WINElib app
now that it can be built with Mingw. Once that is done we will know what needs to be fixed in WINE
to support it as either a elf or PE binary. Plus it will save us on the ReactOS side some work
when we go to do a explorer/browser clone. =)

Thanks
Steven