Apps with problems during install using Managed Mode

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu May 29 12:14:42 CDT 2003

It is not that simple. I'm pretty sure that change would break many
other apps.

Being able to install apps in managed mode requires deep knowledge and
hacks of the x11drv, it is on the Wine 0.9 TODO list. Alexandre has
discussed it before, this is not a simple bug by any means :(

So, thanks for your efforts, but I'm not sure this is the correct
solution.