Wiki

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 3 07:33:44 CST 2003

Hi Mike,

We had a FAQ-o-matic for a while.

It was, in my opinion (and with all due respect to Andreas), awful.
Nobody other than Andi maintained it and it sprawled out of
control and wasn't really of use to anyone.

I think searchable forums and well written FAQs are the way to go.

I find that projects with those two things work well for me; I find
projects with Wiki's hard to navigate.

Now, with those two cents, and another $1.48, you can buy a cup of
coffee.

Cheers,

Jer