Forte Agent 2.0 (closed beta)

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Thu Nov 6 14:29:55 CST 2003

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:19:56 +0100, "Boris 'pi' Piwinger"
<3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:

>It is the aim of Forte to have Agent run under Wine. So they

Good! I'm anxiously waiting for Agent 2.0, because it has some features I
would like to have like multiple accounts and multiple servers. Though I would
prefer a native Linux app, good supported wine app is still acceptable. Agent
is the only app from windows that I use regularly. The other thing I want to
see with good support in wine are games, but so far I had no luck with it. :)

>If you are a Wine developer and would like to join, please
>let me know, I'll forward it to the guys at Forte.

I 'm not sure if I would qualify. I have some things submitted in the past,
but I'm not very active in that area right now, though I would love to test
Agent 2.0 on wine as I use Agent exclusively on wine now.

--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)