[wineinstall] make nice value

Jérôme Bouat jerome.bouat at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 7 04:30:04 CST 2003

My suggest is not related with power. On most hardwares, the compilation
takes a lot of time. I mean increasing make nice value would make it
more user friendly. If you don't use your computer, the compilation
process will require the same time as without this tweak. If you want to
use it, you will really be allowed to use it (Currently, the default
compilation settings slow-down my computer).

Jérôme