More DLL spec forwarding issues

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Nov 7 09:02:21 CST 2003

Hi,

I got no reponse for the previous issue I posted (where placing forwards
in a spec file did not perform as expected). I have tried to create
actual functions that perform the forwards.

This works great when I use my own program. However, whem I try to use
another program, it tries to call "GetProcAddress". Unfortunetly, there
is no way to reimplement GetProcAddress in Wine, as the .spec.c file
generated needs that function! This is a very problematic thing for me.

I tried forwarding GetProcAddress to GetProcAddress_unicows, but that
did not help either. I get linker error (function redefined).

Please, can anyone help?

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh