Zombies (was : Conformance tests...)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 8 07:17:58 CST 2003

> > > Also, does anyone else get orphaned zombie processes after
running
> > > the regression tests?  (which is moderately impressive: I thought
init
> > > was supposed to clean these up)

The execution of the attached script in dlls/ shows the only dll test
which generates orphaned zombies is kernel.

The result I have it with my script is : (had the same result with
another kernel)

./imm32
./imm32 : 3 zombies
./kernel
./kernel : 4 zombies

Paul, Sami, (and perhaps others),
could you run this script and send me the results ?

Paul, could you say more about this one?
> I get about six zombies per regression test.  I tracked one of these
> zombies down to the kernel/test/process.c test_DebuggingFlag()'s
> ContinueDebugEvent() call, which disappears into wineserver.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels