Wine lecture

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Mon Nov 10 04:04:33 CST 2003

Hi all,

Last time the subject came up, someone suggested I make the date
available so it can be published on the winehq.org site.

I'm going to give a lecture about Wine in a club called "Telux". The web
site is at http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/ (supposedly in Hebrew, but if
you click the "Advanced lectures" english link at the left, you will get
a pretty readable schedule even for non-Hebrew speaking).

The lecture will be on Nov 30th, at the Tel Aviv University. The lecture
will be given in Hebrew. It will start 18:30 in the math building at the
university. No advance registration is required, and no fee.

             Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant