Potential forum at linuxquestions.org

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Nov 10 10:13:43 CST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Mike Hearn wrote:

> What do people think? Good plan? Bad plan?

Never used linuxquestions.org before, but it seems to be a decent site.
I think it's a good start for such a forum, it is a quick way to see
if it's useful at all without investing a lot of work into it up front.
If we feel we need to move it in WineHQ, we can do so later on.

Speaking of such things, from my perspective I would be a lot more
interested in a Wiki were we can throw ideas that are not well enough
developed to warrant a web page. I've use Moin-Moin before, it is
not bad. The only thing I missed was some sort of revision control.
What other cool wikis are out there?

--
Dimi.