I/O Completion Ports Implementation

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Nov 11 18:06:01 CST 2003

"Robert Shearman" <R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk> writes:

> WaitForSingleObject(hIoCompletion, INFINITE) returns straight away with
> WAIT_OBJECT_0 on Windows. Using it would break this behaviour (which of
> course any sane apps would not depend on).

I must be missing something, but I don't see how your code can do
that. You are waiting on the handle anyway so the behavior will be
the same if you use WaitForSingleObject. If that is not supposed to
work then you need to create another object to wait on, and that's
true whether you use WaitForSingleObject or not.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com