Native Dll x Built-in Dll - why everything doesn't work with native dlls

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata barroca at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Nov 12 11:08:35 CST 2003

Hello all!!

My name is Leonardo, and i'm working in a project that will migrate
thousands of windows NT4 machines to Linux.
In this project we will do some wine impplementations, if needed.

The apps that we are testing is some VB6/5 apps and DataBase client apps.
None of the apps executed correctly. So we will impplement wine.

I need to know why when we use Native DLL these apps doesn't work.
How does wine open the native dll files?
Where are the doc about that?

thanks.

--

    _  ,^.  _      Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata
  ,'/ -' '- \`.    Ciencia da Computacao - UFMG
 / |   \ /   | \   barroca at dcc.ufmg.br
|  |   | |   |  |  ICQ:61226375
  `.         .'    "May the force be with you, always"
    `--._.--'      "Nerd Pride... eu tenho. Voce tem?"
  Alianca Rebelde