Tests too noisy. [Fwd: Your message to wine-tests-results awaits moderator approval]

aewine aewine at vmlinux.org
Wed Nov 12 21:37:42 CST 2003

Ok, that's it.
I think many of the conformance tests are way to noisy.
Many of them spews out lots and lots of output EVEN when
they actually pass.

It clutters the log, making it harder to read - and now this;
so big a test log it awaits moderation. :-)

Should I submit patches making the conformance tests much more
quiet when passing - would the patches be applied?

(Or is there some rationale to the massive chattering from the tests?)

regards,
Jakob

Your mail to 'wine-tests-results' with the subject

    Wine regression test, OS=5.1 FAILURES  TESTS=20031027

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 145447 bytes but there's a limit of 128
KB

notification of the moderator's decision.