Localization to portguese - winecfg (with patch)

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sun Nov 16 05:55:26 CST 2003

Well, I don't have any real problem with it, but as I said before it's
pretty pointless IMHO. The GUI is going to start changing again when I
next get time to work on it (unfortunately not anytime soon in the
foreseeable future), so you'll have to update it all over again.

What winecfg needs now is code rather than strings....

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:43:18 -0300, Sir Marcelo Duarte scribed thus: